Registration Fees: $450
Please note: registration fee does NOT include airfare. Flights must be booked individually (we recommend booking at least 60 days out) to Reno-Tahoe International Airport. Please provide flight details to WPR to book complimentary transportation from the Reno airport to Tahoe and back.
REVIEW SHUTTLE SCHEDULE
Before securing airfare we recommend to review the current South Tahoe Airporter Schedule to ensure minimal wait times from Reno/Tahoe Airport to South Lake Tahoe. https://southtahoeairporter.com/
Itinerary, January 21-24, 2024
- Sunday, Jan. 21 Arrive/Welcome Reception
- Monday, Jan. 22 Interviews/taped shots and Speakers at Edgewood/Heavenly
- Tuesday, Jan. 23 Interviews/taped shots and Speakers at Sierra-at-Tahoe
- Wednesday, Jan. 24 Departures
- Three night’s luxury hotel accommodations*
- LiveU broadcast capabilities: crew, producer, b-roll
- Conference materials
- Most meals
- 2-day lift ticket
- Non-stop round-trip shuttle from Reno Airport to Stateline
* Room rates apply for additional nights of lodging outside of Jan. 21-24.
We’d appreciate your coverage considerations include taped stories to air during the conference (same day taped pieces sent via LiveU and edited at the station); or upon return (production crew can provide a stick with each of your stories.) Also, online and social content media: Facebook Live, IGTV, Instagram posts/stories, and Twitter #osstahoe. Visit Lake Tahoe can be found: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and our hashtag: #VisitLakeTahoe
Registration and Payment
REGISTATION IS LIVE
1. Complete the online form
2. Provide payment via PayPal or Debit/Credit Card with the links above
OR by check payable to: Weidinger Public Relations and mail to:
Weidinger Public Relations
PO Box 5097
Stateline, NV 89449
ALL registration is due by Friday, Jan. 5, 2024. After Jan. 8, 2024 registration is non-refundable.
- A final schedule and itinerary will be provided by email prior to the conference.
- We are encouraging mets to bring their (LiveU or TVU). We will assign a production operator with camera for a block of time to capture interviews and b-roll.
- A LiveU system is available for stations unable to bring their own. These live shots, most likely look-lives and pre-tapes, can be scheduled and conducted during designated interview windows – a flexible block of time with a camera person to meet your schedule.