Registration Fees: $450
Please note: registration fee does NOT include airfare. Flights must be booked individually (we recommend booking at least 60 days out) to Reno-Tahoe International Airport. Please provide flight details to WPR to book complimentary transportation from the Reno airport to Tahoe and back.
Itinerary, January 22-25, 2023
- Sunday, Jan. 22 Arrive/Welcome Reception
- Monday, Jan. 23 Interviews/taped shots and Speakers
- Tuesday, Jan. 24 Interviews/taped shots and Speakers
- Wednesday, Jan. 25 Departures
- Three night’s luxury hotel accommodations*
- LiveU broadcast capabilities: crew, producer, b-roll
- Conference materials
- Most meals
- 2-day lift ticket
- Non-stop round-trip shuttle from Reno Airport to Stateline
* Room rates apply for additional nights of lodging outside of Jan. 22-25.
We’d appreciate your coverage considerations include taped stories to air during the conference (same day taped pieces sent via LiveU and edited at the station); or upon return (production crew can provide a stick with each of your stories.) Also, online and social content media: Facebook Live, IGTV, Instagram posts/stories, and Twitter #osstahoe. Visit Lake Tahoe can be found: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and our hashtag: #VisitLakeTahoe
Registration and Payment
1. Complete the online form
2. Provide payment via PayPal or Debit/Credit Card with the links above
OR by check payable to: Weidinger Public Relations and mail to:
Weidinger Public Relations
PO Box 5097
Stateline, NV 89449
ALL registration is due by Friday, Jan. 6, 2023. After Jan. 7, 2023 registration is non-refundable.
- A final schedule and itinerary will be provided by email prior to the conference.
- We are encouraging mets to bring their (LiveU or TVU). We will assign a production operator with camera for a block of time to capture interviews and b-roll.
- A LiveU system is available for stations unable to bring their own. These live shots, most likely look-lives and pre-tapes, can be scheduled and conducted during designated interview windows – a flexible block of time with a camera person to meet your schedule.