Registration Fees: $395
Please note: registration fee does NOT include airfare. Flights must be booked individually (we recommend booking at least 60 days out) to Reno-Tahoe International Airport. Please provide flight details to WPR to book complimentary transportation from the Reno airport to Tahoe and back.
Itinerary, January 9-12, 2022
- Sunday, Jan. 9 Arrive/Welcome Reception
- Monday, Jan. 10 Interviews/taped shots and Speakers
- Tuesday, Jan. 11 Interviews/taped shots and Speakers
- Wednesday, Jan. 12 Departures
- Three night’s luxury hotel accommodations*
- LiveU broadcast capabilities: crew, producer, b-roll
- Conference materials
- Most meals
- 2-day lift ticket
- Non-stop round-trip shuttle from Reno Airport to Stateline
* Room rates apply for additional nights of lodging outside of Jan. 9-12.
We’d appreciate your coverage considerations include taped stories to air during the conference (same day taped pieces sent via LiveU and edited at the station); or upon return (production crew can provide a stick with each of your stories.) Also, online and social content media: Facebook Live, IGTV, Instagram posts/stories, and Twitter #osstahoe @tahoesouth.
Registration and Payment
1. Complete the online form
2. Provide payment via PayPal or Debit/Credit Card with the links above
OR by check payable to: Weidinger Public Relations and mail to:
Weidinger Public Relations
PO Box 5097
Stateline, NV 89449
ALL registration is due by Friday, Dec. 31, 2021. After Jan. 1, 2022 registration is non-refundable.
- A final schedule and itinerary will be provided by email prior to the conference.
- We are encouraging mets to bring their (LiveU or TVU). We will assign a production operator with camera for a block of time to capture interviews and b-roll.
- A LiveU system is available for stations unable to bring their own. These live shots, most likely look-lives and pre-tapes, can be scheduled and conducted during designated interview windows – a flexible block of time with a camera person to meet your schedule.
- Vaccinations will be required. If there’s extenuating circumstances that precludes an individual from getting vaccinated, let’s discuss options.
- All COVID-19 health and safety guidelines will be strictly followed during this conference during presentations, evening functions, and on the mountain following Heavenly’s guidelines.