This 21st version of the conference will provide compelling news of the day on relevant weather topics:
- Hurricanes Irma and Harvey – cyclical or climate change?
- National Climate Assessment Advisory Committee -- Effects of disbandment
- New Research Leverages Big Data to Predict Severe Weather
- Coastal Storm Modeling System – shrinking California coastlines
- Fight vs. Rising Seas in So. Florida
- Green Energy at Ski Resorts: A National Model for Zero Footprint
2017 speakers included Sen. Kevin de León, California Senate President Pro Tempore; Richard Somerville, Professor Emeritus, Scripps Institution of Oceanography, University of California, San Diego; Bernadette Woods Placky, Climate Central Chief Meteorologist & Director of Climate Matters; Sally Falkow, Social Media, Digital PR & Content Strategist.